After I finished Finding Paradise and Quantum Conscience I started playing The Longest Journey. I confess that the game plot is interesting, but at the moment my attention doesn’t seem to be focused on this type of game and so I will take a break from the game and replace it with Risen 2.
From the 11 hours of gameplay I already have in Risen 2 I’m loving the experience, where this time the pirate theme runs throughout the game.
I recently started playing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town on switch, where my love interest is Neil. I’m really looking forward to the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons update, to get back to the game again.
The next game I have in mind to buy for the switch is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX. I never played the original but I really enjoyed playing the demo.
In the last few days I’ve been picking up the most diverse MMorpg’s that I have in my possession depending on my mood.
- Black Desert Online I made a new character Musa, but I confess even though I’m taking the game calmly, I can’t be interested enough to go back.
- Elder Scroll: Online I’m completing the Summerset chapter Zone Quests where I’ve done the side quests, missing only 2 world bosses for 100%.
- Guild Wars I confess that I haven’t played the game for a few days, but it’s not forgotten.
- Final Fantasy XIV I picked up the game one more time but it’s missing that attachment to the game to go back to the game again.
- Guild Wars 2 I’ve been running the world boss rush event recently.
- Guild Wars 2: Update