This last week the Festivale event was held at ACNH and out of curiosity I was on the internet exploring the event items for ACNL and it got me thinking about how much the game still has to offer me and I just am not enjoying it, one of the reasons, lack of time because of the real world but also because I already have my free time occupied with other games I am playing in, one of which is the new Animal Crossing New Horizons.
I currently have +360h at ACNH and I am still absorbing what the game has to offer, so the 150h that I have at ACNL in my opinion is not enough time to complete a game that still has a lot to offer me and to explore.
One of the ways to make the most of it is to arrange a few days where I play both games, ACNL and ACNH for a while.
I already monthly at the end of each month, I already have an event for MMORPG’s, so I still see the day when I will do it once since I don’t want to jeopardize the gameplay of the games I have planned to play this year.
The day would have to be on the weekend, since during the week I am busy with the real world.
I still have in my possession the AC: CF, my first AC that I played in all my time, but I will not take the game since i don’t have more time.
Goals for ACNF:
- House upgrade at maximum
- Villa with 5 stars.
- Organize the village in the best way, in terms of flowers and trees
- Do the challenges to earn meow coupons
- Complete the insect encyclopedia
- Complete the fish encyclopedia
- Complete the encyclopedia of sea creatures
- Complete the fossil encyclopedia
- Complete the main street with all stores and upgrades
- Complete the reaction list
- Complete the various public projects
- Complete catalog
- Create a second character