Another week has passed and what a week. The next week to come will be the last week of the month, which means that on Sunday, February 28th, the MMORPGs Day event will take place.
I will not include Guild Wars 2 since I have not felt much motivation to continue playing, since I am already in the stage of the game’s end game and all I have to “do” is just extras.
I changed the Monthly MMorpg in which I will remove Guid Wars 2, for now.
– Character: Lvl 23
– I am perhaps more than half of the game in the Orobas Fjords area where I am still doing side quests and studying the place.
– I already have my dragon form and I love it, where I already equipped it with the gear I have available.
– On the face where I am, I already have a base where I can make upgrades to my 3 scouts where they pick up materials to do crafting.
– I still don’t know how I can use my pet when I talk to my necromancer, where I already have some parts of other animals that I can “equip”.
– Although the game is a few years old, I love it.