With the beginning of February, the mmorpg updates for each week are reduced to one, since I will be playing only one mmorpg at a time each month. However this post will include updates from last week (25/01 to 31/01)
Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
– From the short time I played I loved the mechanics of the game, where rpg and fighting style go hand in hand.
– The comic style that the game has, I confess I like it.
– The only thing I don’t like very much is the camera rotation.
– Character at level 24
– I arrived in a small village where I am doing the side quests that appears in which I made my first dungeon in which at the same time I captured monsters.
– I love the design of each area that I visit being exterior or interior. The story itself captivates me a lot but the time I have is short, to play a lot of hours.