- I am analyzing the various ideas I saw in my Random dream visiting.
- I already have the golden slingshot diy.
- I finished the collection of fossils, lacking insects, fish and sea creatures.
- Once Gayle leaves the island, I will start my hunt, which unfortunately out of the 50 tickets I had, none of my favorite villages showed up.
- During the hunt many of the DIYs that I found were for my second characters and several times the island with the rocks moneys.
- With the new update that happened in the game it seems that in the mermaid series I lacked the mermaid fence that due to a bug did not appear.
- My second character will move on February 13th. I am a fan of the witcher, more specifically Elf Iorveth, where I will try to shape the area and the house of this character in this theme.
- My goal now, besides going to work on my second character, is to farm nook miles as much as possible in order to have at least 100 or more nook tickets for my next hunt. This does not mean that I do not like the new villages that come to my island, because I even like to know new villages.
- This week at the campsite Ozzie visited my island.
- This week CJ, Gullivarrr, Flick, Label, Wisp and Redd (all the paintings this time were fake) visited my island.
Dream Villager hunting:
Random dream visiting: