As according to the last post this will be the week to finally close what I will play monthly in the genre of mmorgs. And here’s the list:
- Guild Wars 2
- Black Desert
- Elder Scroll: Online
- Path of Exile
I removed Neverwinter from the list since I already have some goals for the games I already play, while for neverwinter for now I don’t have any since it is a recent game that I started playing.
With this month almost over, on 01/31/2021 I will dedicate the day only to games of the mmorgs genre (read info).
In which from next month, February, I will play a mmorpg monthly, where in each game I will set some goals. However I will collect the daily mmorpgs that will be stopped. Here is the list:
I already have the following games that I will play after completing Two Worlds.
- Bad Dream: Fever
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
- Divinity II: Developer’s Cut
– I’m already at level 69
– I advanced a little more in the main story of the game, where I have more side quests to do and more places to explore.
– I really like the mechanics of upgrading to the same type of gear, be it armor or weapon without having to go to the salesman looking for the best gear.
– I confess that the story of the game is a bit of a cliché of what I’ve seen so far, let’s see what happens.
Path of Exile
– I’m already at level 17
– I finished Act 1
– The experience is quite good and I love the game