Another week passed with updates.
In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
– I am already in LVL 32, where I have already completed the Dawnguard DLC, Companion quest and the Stormcloaks quests, the faction I chose.
– I can say that I am already in the final stretch of the game where I am now doing DLC Dragonborn, being already in the last quest before moving on to the main story.
– So far I love the experience and I think this elder scroll will be the one I will get to the 100h game.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
– I modified the area where I will put the home of my future second character. Where I got a space to put repeated DIY, fossils and bells for my second character.
In Black Desert Online
– As expected, I still have to learn a lot about the game. This past week I have been collecting knowledgement from the various cities that I have already explored with a few people left to complete.
– I tried the AFK system for combat and skill but I couldn’t see if there was any change or not.
– In my opinion my AP is low to progress in the main story in Mediah, so I bought a armor and weapon in the marketplace to increase my AP, however I need to increase the enchantment of the various items where I will have to farm silver in order to continue shopping of the various items that are still missing from the marketplace, where part of this farm will be to recover the durability of my weapon and armor.
– My goals for now are to complete the knowledge of people from the cities that are already explored, make contribution dailys, farm silver and enchant armor and weapon.
In Guild wars 2
– In order to make the most enjoy of the time in the game, I will use my level 80 characters to make the dailys and during 30 min make gathering for crafting. While in the other hour I will take the low level characters to complete the various maps and in the remaining 30 minutes I will complete achievements.
– My goals for now is to gather to collect gold, make daily, evolve my characters, up to level 80, complete maps, make world bosses and complete achievements to collect masteries points and mini pets.
In The Elder Scrolls: Online
– After several drops through on twitch and gathered gems and more gems, I finally have a wolf mount.
– The map I am on, I already have more than half explored and almost completed to the zone quests
– The build tank I chose to test, despite not doing much damage to the enemies, has help me a lot to survive difficult combats.