This week I will give updates on the games I am playing and more.
In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
– I’m already at level 29, where I’ve helped the main cities and completed the faction thief quests, where the story involving the guild, I found it interesting.
– As I continued the quests of the Companies, I realized that I would become a werewolf and that I would be unable to be a vampire since I would be immune to diseases. So I started the quests of the Dark bloodhood faction. As soon as I finish the faction quests I will start the Dawnguard DLC, where I will continue with the Companies quests later.
In Age of Wonders III
– I finished the elves’ campaign and now I’m in the Eternal Lords campaign.
– I still don’t know if I will stay for these campaigns or continue with the remaining ones.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
– Nothing new to mention.
In The Elder Scrolls: Online
– I have finished exploring the Reaper’s March map where I am now doing the zone quest.
– The update to the new Markarth DLC, the addons I had in the game stopped working. However, I managed to update some of them, but I will have to see alternatives for those who do not have updates yet.
One of the games I was thinking about picking up again after I finished playing Age of Wonders III would be Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I played in the past with a friend of mine and I confess that I didn’t find anything special about the game.
Since recently with the launch of the new Amnesia: Rebirth for some reason I felt like playing the first Amnesia. Perhaps this second round will change my mind, who knows.