This guide aims to help players, who are not very good at this type of genre (like me) and want to pass the game’s campaigns.
At the launcher, go to “Miscellaneous” and tick “run in debug mode“, then, in game hold ctrl + alt + c, then type the code and press “Enter“. Note that some of these cheats can cause the game to become unstable.
Since the “THXBRIAN” cheat (gives 100,000 gold & mana, reveals map, gives all upgrades & spells) does not work on Steam version, once the introduction to the campaign chapter ends click on your hero(s) and unit at a time, and write the following codes:
- HAUER – Levels up hero (es) in selected army
- Use to maximize the level of the hero. And from there upgrade you Hero.
- From what I saw the units appear to have no level limit in order to became strong. Once the units have around 200HP you can stop writing the cheat if you wanted.
- NOTE: Whenever there is a new unit it is necessary to write the cheat again so that the units became strong. Try always have a full party of 6 units.
After completing the previous step on the map write the following codes:
- BARENTZ – Reveal Map
- BOSCH – Gold
- REMBRANDT – Mana
As soon as the hero has a city (and this applies to all cities he has) write the following code:
- PHILIPS – Complete all production in all your cities
- This cheat will assist in the quick procession of obtaining Tier III units.
This was the way I managed to work around the problem since the trainers that exist on the internet none of them work in the build I have and some cheats do not work in the Steam version. And so far these cheats are help me a lot to pass the game’s campaigns. However, don’t forget to save the game often because there may be some instability with the cheats and you can lose progress.
Cheats I’ve tried and don’t work on the Steam version
- THXBRIAN: gives 100,000 gold & mana, reveals map, gives all upgrades & spells
- SPINOZA: Unlock all research from ALL classes and specializations
Cheats I’ve tried and work on the Steam version
- ERASMUS: Research
- LEEUWENHOEK: Complete current research
- RUYTER: spawn hero
- HEIN: instant win