After a week has passed since I finished The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, technically I haven’t had a single play offline game with a story.
I did played, maybe two days ARK: Survival Evolved but to tell you the truth playing alone this game gets boring and so I stopped playing.
With this I went through my list of games and the list I made here on the site (still in progress). And from that research I took the following list of potentials game that maybe I will be play this year. (As you can see in the list, some games are quite old where they ran in DOS. Although I knew DOS but I didn’t have the opportunity to play those games at the time.)
- Age of Wonders III – 26h a 183h
- Arx Fatalis – 19h a 52h
- Avadon: The Black Fortress – 40h a 81h
- Disciples III: Renaissance – 25h a 183h
- Divinity II: Developer’s Cut – 29h a 63h
- Dungeon of the Endless – 7h a 51h
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder – 10h
- Elven Legacy – 8h a 12h
- Eschalon: Book I – 18h a 31h
- Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes – 14h a 52h
- Gothic 3 – 17h a 29h
- Heroes of Might and Magic: I – 23h a 36h
- Might and Magic: I – 45h a 91h
- Pathfinder Adventures – 30h
- Risen 2: Dark Waters – 27h a 47h
- RollerCoaster Tycoon – 103h
- Sorcerer King: Rivals – 6h a 12h
- The Bard’s Tale: Remastered – 26h a 28h
- Two Worlds: Epic Edition – 21h a 68h
From the list I made for now I will play Age of Wonders 3. These game is my first time to play, so I don’t know what I will find.
The Age of Wonders 3 is a strategy game and probably I will never be able to win any campaign because i am to bad in strategy games, so I will explore the various classes and race at my own pace until I get tired of the game.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons I only play the game on saturday mornings, where I do the dailys, shopping and improve the aspect of the island, among other things.
In The Elder Scrolls: Online, I joined the ESO plus trial that this is happening now and now I’m focused on doing main quests of the Dark Brotherhood, exploring the map and unlocking more skill line of the faction. As soon the trial is over, I will return to the quests of the Aldmeri Dominion alliance.
And for the biggest news I will begin my journey of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I did started playing Eschalon: Book I, which appears to be interesting game because the player can create his character the way he wants, where the player wake up in a house he doesn’t know without a memory of his past where he receives a letter from someone who knows him, but my mood now is more focused on The Elder Scroll games and for that i will put the game in pause.