Another week has passed and fantastic things happen.
In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – GOTY:
– I am now doing the faction quests where I have already completed the Arena (with no story) and Mage Guild quests where I found the story behind interesting, where I have the same opinion in the quest line in the Fighters Guild, although I have not yet finished.
In The Elder Scrolls: Online:
– I already have the Greymoor in which I won on a giveaway, which impressed me the most was the fact that it was the first time to participate.
– I have completed all my main character’s alliance quests.
– I was looking for a mod to have a mini map showing the Skyshards and Lore to complete a little more maps that I have already explored.
– I’m still deciding what to do next.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
– I already designed the area for my second one, but some details are still missing.
– With the new autumn update (with new things to explore), which Nintendo announced for the beginning of another month (October), it is more likely that it will pick up the game more often on this coming month.
In ARK: Survival Evolved:
– After a slightly confused start where the game had an error, where I had to re-install the game again to overcome the difficulty. I found a very interesting game where the player has to survive in the company of dinosaur where he can also tame them, build a house, fish, farm, etc.
– It’s the first time that I’m playing this one so I’m not sure what to do. I’m in single player mode, PVE where on the internet I saw some setings for this mode.
– I will leave this game active but after I finish The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion I will play again more. The schedule of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will replace with this game.
However I don’t know from today on how will be my free time to play, because real life is calling me. But I hope at least I can play at least one game in my spare time.