The last week that pass some things happened and I will put here.
In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – GOTY:
– I have advanced a bit with the main story of the game, in which I can now enter in the oblivion portals and close them.
– For now I am focus in the main city quests, where I will move on next to the side quests, settlements, where before starting the factions quests, I will do the “Frostcrag Spire” and “Dunbarrow Cove” quests.
– Later after doing these quests above I will do the DLC’s, “Knights of the Nine” and “Shivering Isles” that are included in the game and last I will I do the main quest of the game.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
– Lately, I haven’t been focusing much on the game because I’ve already reached the end game content phase, where I do the nook miles dailys, talk to my villages, go to clothing and item stores to see what’s new in order to complement the island with the item.
– Regarding the hunting of new insects, fish or sea creatures, I haven’t been hunting very aggressively, as I did in the first place.
– However, the Animal Crossing schedule will be replaced by another game, depending on my mood I will continue to play the game.
The Elder Scrolls: Online:
– I still aim to complete my character’s (Iorveth Fox) alliance quest. I still don’t know what I’m going to do after complete the alliance quest, but I will see.
In Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
– Unfortunately I stopped having time to play the game, where the time I had to play was unable to achieve the goals I wanted in the game. So for now I’m going to put the game aside.
In Guild Wars 2:
– Although I have established a list of the various goals I want to make in the game for my characters so i don’t get bored or unmotivated, but my mood now is turned to The Elder Scrolls: Online and for that once more i will again take break in the game.
The game that will keep the Animal Crossing: New Horizons schedule will be ARK: Survival Evolved, which for some time wanted to try and explore it.
I still do not know what game i will play after finishing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. And I won’t even worry about it too much because I still have a vast list of things to do until I beat the game.
I implemented a small points and experience system in the site with a small store, to motivate me to complete more games. But also put a new menu called “MyChaos” where you can see the following options “Playing Now”, “Plan to Play”, “Schedule”, “Shop”, “Wishlist” (The games I REALLY want to buy) and “Bucket list” (The games I REALLY have to play).