I will implement a points and exp system on the website that will add the various Tier (the playing time that I present in the various games is according to the website How Long to Beat and How Long To Beat Steam, where it can sometimes be incorrect.) of the annual list that I make for each year, of the games that are completed. The games that have been dropped will not count towards the total sum of points and exp.
For every 1000 experience completed I raise a level. However, as the system will be implemented now, the years 2018 and 2019 will count 1000 points and 500 exp for each year.
Points + Exp for each Tier:
– Tier 1 = 05 per game (same value for both)
– Tier 2 = 10 per game (same value for both)
– Tier 3 = 15 per game (same value for both)
– Tier 4 = 20 per game (same value for both)
Points + Exp for completing Goals:
– Complete Main Goals = 1500 points + 200 exp
– Complete Sub Goals = 1000 points + 100 exp
– Complete Side Goals = 500 points + 50 exp
– Complete Goals Extras = 100 points + 10 exp
To put more interesting things in this system I created a small shop where I can buy pets or mounts.