Since the last post with updates, I completed Final Fantasy V, but left the goal of maximizing jobs and characters aside, as I was a bit saturated, but I certainly loved the game, where along the way I completed Metro: 2033 Redux, Doodle God: 8-bit Mania, Doodle Kingdom, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and Beyond Eyes.
The list I made in this post, I will not follow it because my will has changed and now I am focused on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – GOTY, but those games that are not yet on the list will be candidates for the list of games 2021.
In Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
– I already have the house full upgrade and I’m doing the decoration.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
– I’m in the last few touches on terraforming where I have yet to see what ideas I will put in the spaces with nothing. However, I still lack items for the goal I want.
– In a few days I will return to what I used to do in the game.
– In the future I will create a second character, but when I have my character already quite “evolved”.
In My Time At Portia:
– I am going to take a break from the game because now I am at a stage where the percentage of the droops of the item I need is being quite frustrating to find and I feel that I am not having fun at all, because I spend all most my time in the mines in search of the item than doing something else.
In Guild Wars 2:
– Continues without changes.
Since I’m going to take a break from My Time At Portia, I think I’ll be playing The Elder Scroll Online again. Because the time the twitch had drops and I opened the game and the little time I had in the game I felt like taking it and starting to play the game without hesitation.
I will continue with Iorveth Fox, with the goal of completing the character’s alliance quests.
I will make a schedule for the game for the weekend for now. But I will see better and update.