Final Fantasy V:
– I’m already in the final stretch of the game, where now I’m evolving the jobs Cannoneer, Gladiator and Oracle to the max. I’m still in the process of evolving the characters to level 99 and moving on to dungenon where I earn the necromancer class. I hope to do it, because I love this class a lot.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
– Almost completing the upgrades to the house where I lack the second floor. I have already started decorating my house with Japanese style, where I will have a living room, kitchen, bathroom, my bedroom and an office.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
– I technically passed the game because K.K Slider has already visited my island. Kitt leave the island, I sincerely if any village wants to leave I will not stop him from leaving.
– Since I unlocked terraforming I have been working a lot on my island (making the layout, moving houses, modeling the terrain, etc.), where I follow this layout that I did some time ago. I’ve already started to put some Japanese-style objects on the island, but there are still a lot of things missing. Now I’m focused on the skeleton of the layout and moving houses.
– I have three more new villages, Knox, Bertha and Ed (Favorite).
My Time At Portia:
– My relationship with Arlo and the dog evolves a little more.
– Unfortunately this weekend I didn’t focus much on the game, because I was focused on terraforming in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Guild Wars 2:
– This week I started with the goals I set some time ago.
– For now I’m focused on my character Rytlock Bristone to complete the goals.
– I have used my character Death Frame in the dailys, because I love the class necromancer and how little I use it in this game.
I am going to redo my list of games I made some time ago because I want to play smaller games instead of long ones, for now. However, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Retribution and Metro 2033 Redux will pass them on as I stipulated, but Tales of Berseria will be on the list of games for next year. I leave here the list order by gameplay time.
- BalanCity – 1h a 16h
- Doodle God: 8-bit Mania – 2h
- Beyond Eyes – 2h a 3h
- Doodle Kingdom – 2h a 10h
- AER Memories of Old – 3h a 4h
- Bad Dream: Fever – 3h a 4h
- The Bridge (2013) – 3h a 7h
- Everything – 3h a 16h
- Doodle Mafia – 4h a 6h
- Eliza – 5h a 7h
- 12 Labours of Hercules – 6h a 7h
- Betrayer – 6h a 12h
- Anomaly: Warzone Earth – 6h a 23h
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West – 9h a 18h
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder – 10h
- Company of Heroes 2 – 15h a 38h
- BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend – 16h a 61h