I leave here a small update of what is happening
Final Fantasy V:
– This week I started with the farm ability points to max out all jobs. The process will go on for the weekend and I hope that the next week i will continue with the story because it is getting quite interesting.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
– After the sale my island I have upgraded mine house every day, where I am anxious to have the store of Timmy and Tommy upgrade to the next level, so i can start ordering items from catalog.
– I have also spoken to my villagers, where almost every day a new villager come to my town to live, in which I do them favors, pick up fossils, hit money rock and pick up the ore that appears to sell.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
– After building campside, Tex appeared and I had to stay with him as part of the tutorial on how to use this system.
– I spoke with Tom Nook and bought a space for a new village to come. As in the past I had farmed a few miles and had some in my storage I used them for a hunt village of Elmer, Camofrog or Freya, but of course I didn’t find them, but instead I found the bamboo island that I had I was looking for time. From the fruits I had and what the island offered I managed to have several bamboos in my pocket.
– My object now is to have 3 stars on the island, where I already put some funitures on the beach. Maybe I will leave the campside to bring new villager to the island, where I can choose (I hope), in order to save some Miles.
– I will have to remodel the island because of Bamboo Trees in order to more organized.
My Time At Portia:
– Nothing has changed in relation to the goals I set up.
Guild Wars 2:
– I continue with the Black Lion Key farm, but I will add goals in order to motivate you to play this fantastic game more, where you can see the information here in this post.
– The hours 21:00 to 1:00 on Sunday will vary between the following games: Guild Wars 2, Animal Crossing: New Horizons or My Time at Portia, where only one of them will be played at that time.