Since I started playing Guild Wars 2 again, I have stipulated that every week I would do Black Key Lion farming which has been going quite well so far.
But … I would like to be more motivated to play this fantastic game more often than i do now and so I went looking for some information about the subject and I found a lot of useful information, which I will leave here some of the goals maybe i will do or not, but I need to think about them first.
I would like to focus on my characters before making any goals related to the account.
- Reach level 80
- Reach level 80 on each character
- Unlock all skills
- Increase your WvW Rank
- Collect all the Dyes
- Explore the entire game world
- Craft a legendary weapon
- Collect achievement points
- Complete achievements
- Earn titles
- Participate in Living Story events (also; earn title)
- Collect rare weapon/armor skins
- Collect all the Minipets
- Complete all the Jumping Puzzles
- Master all the crafting professions
- Kill the Modus Sceleris
- Collect Finishers
- Complete personal story
- Complete personal story for every race/faction.
- Make lots of gold!
- Gear up all your characters
- Find all the Diving Goggles
- Farm champions and find all the Champion Weapon Skins
- Collect all of the Marriner Plaques
- Collect all the ranger pets
- Collect infinite costume tonics
- Participate on Holiday events
- Learn a new profession, or experiment with a new build on your favorite profession
- Participate on World Bosses
- Try to solo champions
- Fractals, Dungeons – As I am a player who plays a lot solo, it is not in my goals now to do this.
- PvP – It’s a type of mode never caught my attention.
- Guild – I created one, but I have neglected it over the years.
- Commander – I acquired the badge, but I never used it much.