At the beginning of the week I started to play the list of games I made in this post. So far I have completed two of them Tacoma and Gone Home.
The game I will be playing without a main story will be My Time At Portia over the weekend so as not to feel overwhelmed by playing so many MMORPGs at the same time.
I am seriously considering playing Persona 3 Portable and Animal Crossing: New Leaf at the same time on alternate days between 1:00am and 2:00am. This is all because I see streamers playing these franchises that I love and I stopped playing because I had other games I wanted to play.
- I will leave some notes here about this games:
- Persona 3 Portable:
- I’ve already passed the game twice.
- I’m going through it again because I want to see what the new options are by being a female protagonist in relation to the options with boys.
- One of the goals I have in this game is to level up all characters to 99, like i did in the past.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf:
- It is a game with no history.
- I already have a lot of things and upgrades done.
- I must say that I was sloppy with my villagers and many of them moved because I didn’t pay much attention.
- I need to organize my village in order to be more beautiful and pay my house debt.
- One of the goals I have in this game is to upgrade my house to the last one, where i will decorate with Japanese style and unlocked all shops in the Main Street.
- Persona 3 Portable:
For now I’m playing ONLY Persona 3 Portable, soon I will see what i will do.
The MMORPGs I’m currently playing:
- The Elder Scroll: Online – I have already completed the Zone story Quest in Eastmarch, now I am in The Rift and collecting as much gold to buy the houses I want.
- Guild Wars 2 – I continue to farm Black Lion Keys, but I also started the episode “No Quarter” where the voices of the characters do not exist because of the coronavirus. I start do this is because on July 28th a new episode will come out and I want to be updated. The Drizzlewood Coast map has already been completed and is quite like to the WvW, unfortunately on the day and time i was in the map, there were not to many people on the map and i cannot enjoy the maximum of the events. On the next few days i will be very likely play more GW2 than ESO .