- Grab the flashlight, journal and three pages on the floor
- Grab the axe from the tree and use it on the door to the right of the tree
- After collecting a certain amount of pages find some matches (matchbox)
- Collect more pages and then find a room with a hole in it.
- Don’t enter the room just make sure you’ve looked at it.Usually the Hatman spawns right behind you at this point.
- Keep collecting pages whilst you look for a flatbar. Once you have the flatbar, find the hole and use the flatbar on the wood. There is a television just after the hole, you can save your game here and it’s the first save location.
- Collect more pages until you find a broken elevator. After your character has seen it move on.
- You should then come across an electroshock therapy room. Almost immediately.
- Keep collecting pages until you find a machine handle.
Take the machine handle back to the electroshock therapy room and use it on the console. Quickly enter the room and hide in the corner to the right. The hatman usually spawns right behind you so hide in the corner.
- The is a television in this room, this is the 2nd save point. Take the fuse from the door on the right, the door should then open.
- Keep collecting pages and then find the broken elevator, use the fuse on the fuse box and then use the elevator handle to go down.
- You’ll be in an underground basement. Keep collecting pages and also keep a look out for a hammer.
- Use the hammer on the gate and you should see a television. This is the 3rd save point. Continue onwards but be careful, the hatman usually spawns in front of you now and will continue to do so. He also reaches his final form here. A little girl.
- Keep collecting pages until you find a trashed room where the ceiling has collapsed. Go up the ramp and continue collecting pages. (save points are random now and popup all over the place).
- Once you have all the pages the indicator will break. You’ll then need to find your way back to your daughters room and pick up the cross. Equip the cross You’re invincible now whilst the cross is equipped
- Attempt to leave the room and fall through the wood. You’ll end up in a passageway. Run along til you get to a small open area. The hatman is right behind you, however if you have the cross equipped he can’t touch you.
- Stab the girl on the alter with the cross and then burn the journal on the podium.
- Leave the crypt through the backdoor. Be careful of the gap. Walk along the two wooden planks.
- Go up the stairs and you’ll come to a doorway. This is the trigger for the final part of the game.
- Run forward into the door and it’ll close. Keep holding W and keep running into the door, it’ll open. Then just outrun the hatman (you don’t need to, he just goes through you currently (BUG)
- Get to the white room, you’ll be back in the elevator. Push J to read the final diary entry.