I finished my list of games 2020, where I am ready to play Total War: Shogun 2. Despite being a genre I’m not very good at, but nothing better than playing the game and learn from mistakes.
As stated in this post, the shedule will be different from the usual and will be the one to used until the next change.
One of the questions I asked myself was “what to play if I get bored of Total War: Shogun 2, what will I play?” The answer I found was that I will play strategy, simulators, puzzles, fighting or MMorpgs games, in which I wanted to try for some time and this genres has no end game, where I can always stop at any time.
This is some of the titles I have in mind:
- 1602 A.D.
- Antaria Online
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Bejeweled 3
- Black Desert Online
- Castaway Paradise
- Disciples III: Renaissance
- Elven Legacy
- Garden Paws
- Koi-Koi Japan
- My Time At Portia
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
- Pixel Puzzles Ultimate
- Pixel Puzzles: Japan
- Planet Coaster
- Pleasure Puzzle: Portrait
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Deluxe
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack
- Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection
- Sid Meier’s Civilization
- The Sims
- Soulcalibur VI
- Surviving Mars
- Talisman: The Horus Heresy
- Zuma’s Revenge!
Regarding on The Elder Scrolls: Online there will be no change in what I’m already doing, but in Guild Wars 2 I will start every Tuesday the Key Farming process, where over the programmed days I will do dailys, gathering, complete maps, personal story and other goals I already had in mind.
The list of games for 2021, I almost have the final conclusion of what I will play.
In addition to the free games I have added to my accounts, the games I really want to buy are:
- Greymoor (where I will have the other chapters unlocked) for The Elder Scrolls: Online,
- The expansion that was announced for Guild Wars 2 that will be in Cantha,
- And Animal Crossing: New Horizons.