First of all, I must say that this is my FIRST game that I play in the series. Although I’ve played elder Scrolls Online a bit in the past.
- A vast list of possibilities for creating the character,
- A vast world to explore,
- A vast list of factions to choose from,
- Several NPCs to talk to and depending on the persuasion the player has with they can interact differently,
- An RPG with an interesting level up system,
- Possibility of being a vampire or Werewolf,
- Two expansions to play.
- For those who have never played the game and do not know the world, the navigability can become confusing because they do not know the world. I don’t know if in the previous titles it’s in the same map or not.
- There is no voice in the interaction with NPC. For those who do not like to read (which is not my case) there will have a bad timing.
- A vast library in-game where books can have more than 20 pages to read.
- The player has to walk a lot to the objective, although there are transport and spells, but sometimes the objective is not that close.
Problems I have now:
When i know in this game the player can build stronghold house, I loved the idea but for some reason I can’t progress in the House Hlaalu rank despite having the required skills to advance and having already done several quests up to the Edryno Arethi.
What I will try to do:
- Talk to Dondos Driler to see what happens, but probably nothing will happen because my rank is still Hireling.
- Review again if I have the required skills required.
- Go further in the Main Story to see if it solves the problem.
If this can’t solves the problem, I’ll have to use cheats.
Brief summary of what I have done so far:
- Story: Finish the quest “Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies”.
- Expansions: Still to be done, but I will start the Tribunal as soon as the “Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies” quest and the Eydis Fire-Eye Fighters Guild quest are finished.
- Fighters Guild: Still finish the Eydis Fire-Eye quests.
- Mages Guild: I finished the Ajira’s quests.
- Thieves Guild: I finished the Sugar-Lips Habasi quests.
- Temple Court: Still doing the “Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces” quest.
- Morag Tong: I still have to join.
- Imperial Cult: I still have to join.
- Imperial Legion: I still have to join.
However I’m loving the game. My goal here is to doing as many quests as possible before finishing the game’s main quest. In order to make the most of the game in terms of what it has to offer.