This article is dedicated to newcomers to Guild Wars 2 who use the Bost lvl80, which unfortunately neither the basics know.
When you start, keep in mind that the maps are 80 and not 8, which means you can die quickly.
My first advice to anyone who does not want to do Story Core and go to action is to read with great attention the details of the skills and the traids of their profession.
As happened in the first expansion you will need to acquire mastery to continue the story.
My second advice before proceeding with the story would be to complete the maps (not required), acquire the mounts in order to have the Masterys Points (many of them are easy to get with the right mount), so that your mount can evolve.
Now you ask, okay then if I can not go through with the story what can I do?
Very simple, do Events, Bounty, Hearts and Hero Points, it seems not a big deal, but you will get very good loot and Exp. When you realize you will have 3x time your Bag full and will not have much time to sell loot, not only because there are many events within events, but when there is a commander doing Bounties by rule there is a crowd behind him, so there is plenty to take advantage of.
But there are some rules:
- ALWAYS use the dogged in battle, not to die easily
- Never accept a bounty champion or legendary without having a group for that.
- Never start an event that says [Group Events], because it will require a group to successfully complete the event. Unless you are on a map 5 levels below yours.
- Whenever you start an event do not abandon it, the other players are counting on you for success.
- Whenever you need help for something you can talk in the chat, there is always someone available to help.
If you follow these tips you will not have much stress at the beginning of this adventure.