Fallout Shelter is a game where the player owns his vault and can manage as he want.
The player starts with some dwells that helped build the vault, given the status of each one, if one has higher strength, it is logical to go to one of the resources that requires this status. When more features more dwells will be accurate and vice versa. They may come from the desert or as babies of the next generation.
The player can send dwells on missions that may take real time. As soon as they arrive at the destination, you have to explore by clicking and attacking the mission boss and waiting for the return of these dwells to arrive.
We must defend the vaut of the invaders from time to time, and for this the player can equip their dwells with a booed number of Armor and Weapons, being able to Crafting or catch of the dead enemies.
The only drawback to this type of games is that they are repetitive after some time, but I think the Fallout Shelter is great for chilling out in short breaks.
But attention!!!! Always record before you leave the game because otherwise you will lose all progress.
And besides it’s free, existing almost for each platform, so anyone who wants to spend a good bit in the short pause strength in it.
- Customization of characters
- New elements unlocked over time to keep things interesting
- You can have pets
- Participate in the quest with your dwells, for a better loot
- Humourous dialogues between dwells when zooming
- View the history of your dewlls when they are sent to wasteland in real time
- Micro-transactions are incredibly tempting
- Lots of sitting, waiting and checking up on the game
- No auto-save