For those who played the main game, I like the new enemies, not to mention the quests (my favorite was in the Quarantine Zone), but I got the impression that something is missing in this DLC, perhaps the lack of integration of the two cities and the characters of the first game i’m not sure.
This does not mean that i did not like it, because i enjoyed it a lot. One of the things that drives me to love these games is their gameplay, which for many people do not like.
Waste Walkers: DeliveranceYep
- Good soundtrack
- Survival system as well as day / night system
- Varied characterization of the characters (whether at Skill level or equipment)
- Battle system - balanced
- Battles - at the beginning can be a little frustrating, but with the proper Skill and equipment the frustration ends soon
- Side Quest - Many of them
- Loot - The loot never ends
- Intuitive map
- History - too short
- Lack of more mates