I want to congratulate the team who developed this project. Since I started playing I do not want anything else.
The realistic environment (survival system, day and night system, etc.) that surrounds the game makes us cling to the screen to the point of thinking that we are even survivors of the post-apocalyptic world in search of our family.
The gameplay is good and balanced without exaggeration. The game itself is not boring, in my opinion, as there are lots of things to do and explore in a vast open world (Side Quest). I loved the idea of being able to create our own colony, since I think this is the first game made in rpg maker vx ace to have it (of which I have already played).
I recommend everyone to try this game with a smell of Fallout. My Fallout Maker.
- Good soundtrack
- I loved the implementation of the Survival System as well as the day / night system
- Varied characterization of the characters (whether at Skill level or equipment)
- Battle system – balanced
- Battles – at the beginning can be a little frustrating, but with the proper Skill and equipment the frustration ends soon
- Side Quest – Many of them
- Loot – The loot never ends
- Main Story – Too Short
- Map of the game – difficult to orient in general