The Pacifist Challenge is a popular challenge of gameplay where one must level a character in very unusual circumstances.
The most important thing to remember is this is a self-challenge, not a competition.
- Reach lvl 80 without killing a living beign
- You can choose any Profession, Race and background for your charecter.
- You can choose a Skill Type and Traits but not using at all only the Healing skill.
- No weapon and only use slot skill 6.
- Ranger pets need to be in passive mode.
- Necromancer minions killings do not count.
- No Bank, if necessary transfer the materials to personal guild bank in order to be empty.
- No crafting profession.
- No killing.
- No grouping with other characters just for experience, their kills count against you.
- You can kill something that is not alive is not killing (like turrets, guns, catapults, mines, corrupted plants, entangling vine).
- You can do all renown hearts as long as the goal is not to kill some living thing.
- You can explore all maps by doing Vistas, POI, Hero Challenge as long as the objective is not to kill some living being.
- Help fallen friends around the world (Players and NPC).
- Gathering everything you find during your journey.
- Do not use any type of boost.
- No Tomes of Knowledge.
- You can use All mounts and the Glider.
- No gear and weapons purchased from sellers, but you can sell stuff. The gear and weapons you can get only from level up.
- You can dye your equipment, Mount, and glider with the colors you have.
- In the prologue of the various characters:
- Asura (Don’t kill the inquest asura, just the golem)
- Sylvari (Don’t kill Nightmare Hound, just the dragon)
- Human (Do not kill the centaurs, only the element)
- Norn (Do not kill any creatures in “The Great Hunt” and do not kill the giant worm)
- Charr (Don’t kill the ghosts, just the statue)