As time goes by we players get a little ambitious because we want more and more gold in the game.
Not only for the special items of the store, as well as for the game items (ex: orders skins (armor and weapons), cultural skins, among others).
Crafting is one more of the tools that can be used to get Gold. But the downside of this is that only from the 450 level of the disciplines is it worth just doing with the condition of doing once a day the Ascended Material. (Link)
In my opinion these are the recipes that can give Gold faster when sold in trading post. The materials used are based on lumber and mine that can easily be found throughout the world of Guild Wars.
- 20 Iron Ingot
- 10 Steel Ingot
- 20 Darksteel Ingot
- 1 Lump of Mithrillium (1 Glob of Ectoplasm, 10 Thermocatalytic Reagent, 100 Mithril Ore)
Discipline: Armorsmith, Artificer, Huntsman and Weaponsmith
- 20 Soft Wood Plank
- 10 Seasoned Wood Plank
- 20 Hard Wood Plank
- 1 Glob of Elder Spirit Residue (1 Glob of Ectoplasm, 10 Thermocatalytic Reagent, 150 Elder Wood Log)
Discipline: Artificer, Huntsman, Weaponsmith
- 3 Deldrimor Steel Ingot
- 3 Spiritwood Plank
Discipline: Weaponsmith, Artificer and Huntsman
The following recipes are not as quick to acquire as the previous ones, but also serve to earn Gold.
- 20 Cured Thin Leather Squares
- 10 Cured Coarse Leather Squares
- 20 Cured Rugged Leather Squares
- 1 Spool of Thick Elonian Cord (1 Glob of Ectoplasm, 10 Thermocatalytic Reagent, 200 Thick Leather Section)
Discipline: Huntsman, Leatherworker, Tailor and Armorsmith
- 20 Bolts of Wool
- 10 Bolts of Cotton
- 20 Bolts of Linen
- 1 Spool of Silk Weaving Thread (1 Glob of Ectoplasm, 25 Spool of Gossamer Thread, 300 Silk Scrap)
Discipline: Armorsmith, Leatherworker and Tailor
It is always good to kill two rabbits in one jaw when possible, in the farming of materials. I leave here a short list of the places where they are most abundant. (Link)
- Soft Wood Log: Diessa Plateau, Gendarran Fields
- Seasoned Wood Log: Blazeridge Steppes
- Hard Wood Log: Sparkfly Fen
- Elder Wood Log + Mithril Ore: Straits of Devastation, Malchor’s Leap, Cursed Shore, HoT, PoF and Living World Season maps
- Iron Ore: Diessa Plateau, Blazeridge Steppes
- Platinum Ore: Sparkfly Fen, Mount Maelstrom
For other materials of the second recipes that take more time, you can get from the Map bonus reward, salvage or see in the official Guild Wars wiki the loot bag that contains this material for Crafting.
The Mystic forge also serves for Crafting material, items, weapons, armor among others.
What I will present here will be two weapons that there value when sold in the trading post is very rewarding. It is a Crafting that can be long to acquire because it contains Mystic Coin and other rare materials.
- 2 Eldritch Scroll
- 150 Mystic Coin
- 500 Vial of Powerful Blood
- 10 Giant Eye
- 1 Eldritch Scroll
- 100 Mystic Coin
- 350 Charged Lodestone
- 1 Gift of Lightning (1 Gift of Ascalon, 500 Orichalcum Ore, 500 Gossamer Scrap)
- Discipline: Artificer – 400
- Need to spend 500 Ascalon Tears for Gift of Ascalon.
Crafting can be very repetitive and sometimes time consuming process, I admit sometimes it gets very boring, but always changing a different Class character to do the farming can help a bit to make less boring, in my opinion.
Tool for help you level up the Discipline: Link