It is without doubt a long season, which interconnects the continuation of the first. We got to know more about Scarlet, and what she provoked. But it can become a little annoying in a few episodes.
One of the things that could have implemented was the dialgos as they appear in “My Story”, I think it would be more interesting. Also I did felt the difficulty for those who play alone like me, it will take longer to finish an episode there first.
I always knew Caithe was not trustworthy. She always said that you have to fight all together to defeat the elder dragon but in the end save yourself. I understand in part what Caithe did but could have talked to the player to help her.
One thing I do not understand is how Caithe is still hoping that Faolain can change. Like … Caithe … Really … Hello !!!! You did not see the signs? Right from the start … before the secondborns were born?
Is it worth buying the LW2?
Yes, I think it’s worth it, but I would definitely recommend playing out with friends.
Living World Season 2 Complete Pack
You can get all the episodes in the gem store for 1,280 gems. It is more economic buying the pack than indivudual (each episode 200 gem).
Living World Season 2Yep
- Free episode unlocked if user logs in
- Can recap the episode
- Unique items in each episode, which can be obtained in a second time playthrough
- Two new maps, Dry Top and The Silverwastes where each map has its events
- Maps difficulty (It’s fun to see everyone fighting side by side to defeat the champion)
- Loot of Achievements
- Living World Season 1 incomplete recap (For those who did not complete the LW1, like me it is a little confusing)
- A high probability that maps with war mechanisms (defending, attacking, events with in events) will be abandoned in long time.
- NPC intelligence, it’s really very annoying (instead of helping the player, they are focus on attack the enemy)